Monday, December 21, 2009

The sense of excitement is palpable...

Well, actually it's not, but I thought I had to say something like that... I have to admit that I am starting to get a bit excited about the house, but there's still so much to be done, well its hard to be too excited. I am kind of enjoying the furnishing things though - curtains, etc. Would be great if we could buy all new furniture too...

We are VERY nearly there! Last finishing things are still going in, and hopefully we will have electricity today. The final part of the deck is being built, so we might actually be able to use our own access off the footpath to get into the house soon - rather than having to use our neighbour's driveway.

Apologies to loyal readers about the lack of pictures recently! I have taken some - and will get them up soon! (Need advice from my technical director on resizing etc...)

2 comments: