Thursday, March 25, 2010

Interior shots

Sorry that it has once AGAIN taken me so long to get these pictures up - but I have a good excuse! I have started my own business! Early days yet, but things are looking very positive. If you need any policy advice or economic analysis - get in touch!

So here is my lovely kitchen.

As you can see, its very much about clean lines - as few protrusions as possible. And that lovely shiny black granite!


We've maximised the storage by taking the cupboards right up to the ceiling. Love the glass splashback too - keeps up the shiny theme with the granite and the stainless steel.


Stairway to heaven? Just a sunny day and our great skylights!


Love the wee wall mounted light up in the stairwell - it creates a great effect on the wall.



And here's the guest bedroom - well it ours for the moment until the curtains actually arrive. You can't really see the effect in the wallpaper that makes it so spectacular - several of the stripes are metallic silver. It really is a very bold wallpaper, but I love it! Hope my guests do too...

2 comments:

  1. Oh can't wait to come stay ;-) looks like a posh hotel!! Love the kitchen too, although do you find the microwave hard to bend over/take stuff out of? I bet you've got about a billion packets of those 'clean stainless steele' cleaner things. I know I'd not be able to stop myself from buffing everything to a shine...

    ReplyDelete