Sunday, January 23, 2011

yeah, I know - I'm a bad blogger...

So I had the best of intentions to actually do a post on here with some pictures of the house - and a bit of an update. But, as they say, the best of intentions... I honestly AM going to put some more pictures up though - I was inspired by meeting a person who was following my blog! You know who you are...

Anyway - of course I have gotten to the end of the holiday weekend (Wellington Anniversary) and, as I am prone to do, decided to start cooking something which I really don't have the time to do, and I've still got to finish all the chores that I haven't done yet! So much for finding pictures of the house - or taking more - and actually getting them in a state to go on here... It is going to happen!

So the ultra quick update before I go back to the kitchen is:
  • still loving the house
  • outside landscaping complete!
  • Most of the garden planted
  • nearly all the fences painted!

We're still working on the actual decoration - i.e. the interior is finished, but it still looks a little bare. We've bought a spanky new dining table and some fabulous chairs (that will be a whole post), but we need to work on some art for the walls, and some cushions and things. I did make it (early) to the Kirks sale today, so have now got some lovely Egyptian cotton sheets for our bed! They're so thick and luxurious!

Ok, the dinner's probably burning so must go!

Definitely more soon!

1 comment:

  1. yeah you're rubbish. But I might be coming to nz soon so I can see it in person maybe...

    ReplyDelete